The holiday season is upon us (With Black Friday right around the corner, Cyber Monday, Christmas, and New Year), the retailers are going frantic with the load of orders and customers. Today’s discussion is all about the holiday season and how you can use social media campaigns to benefit your brand in this season. A recent poll indicated that a large group of people preferred to make purchases online (it might be because of the crowded malls and struggling to get to that last 40% off hoody available in your size).
It is a known fact that the number of users around social media at this point are jaw dropping, which can be one of the major factors to use social media campaigns in this holiday season. We have prepared a list of tips that would help you in successfully running your social media campaign for this holiday season:
Plan ahead of the
Define Goals &
to be used
- Use specific holiday images as your Facebook Page cover photo.
- Use related holiday image as your background for Twitter..
- Show users that your brand is prepared for the holiday seasons.
- Offer prizes for your valued customers.
- Offer Discounts or coupons on your products.
- Offer customized deals.
- Build customized application on Facebook for competition
- Make sure to offer a prize to entice the users to enter the competition.
- Measure the success of your campaign.
- Create your own hashtag (#), so that all your followers come together.
- People love to share what they want to do this holiday, ask them and they will share.
- Keep a track on your mentions and measure how many new followers interact with your brand.
- Share interesting facts for the holiday season.
- Ask your users to share interesting
experiences they had in the past for the current holiday season.
- Provide suggestions to Fans, how they can make their holiday memorable.